2019 Spring Flag Registration Information
ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE TURNED IN BEFORE ANYONE IS ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE!!!
Practice will begin the Last Week of May. More Details to come
Games will Start June 9th and will be played every Sunday till July 14th
Pop Warner Rules state no one can participate without a current physical (dated After January 1 2019). The medical form usually can be filled out by the doctors office if a physical was done recently.
Those who don’t have their physicals “CAN NOT” participate until they have one, but must show up and WATCH practice until their physical is done.
Credit card, check made payable to WGAC or cash. Any return checks will be assessed a fee of $25.00 no exceptions.
Payment Needs to be Made in Full Upon Registration
There will be no refunds after June 1st, 2019. A refund request form must be filled out prior to June 1st. Forms are available at the Pottery Rd Fields.
Pop Warner Rules
No one will be allowed to participate or practice without all required paperwork:
Required forms to fill out/bring to registration
The following items must be brought to registration:
- Need to bring a current 2” by 2” photo. Photos are only good for 1 year.
- Physical’s from doctor must be dated after January 1, 2019. Also you must use the National Pop Warner Medical Form.
- Copy of FIRST THREE QUARTERS Report Card must have all pages of report card. This is for all participants. If your child is below a 70 average you will need to have a Scholastic Report filled out by the principal of the school. For more information see Matt Andrianos at registration.
Returning and first time players: All required Paperwork will be available at registration or can be downloaded online. Make sure all forms have 2019’s date on it. Required forms are found on the links below or at www.popwarner.com (national Pop Warner site). Click on forms, then Pop Warner forms, then print and fill out for registration the following, (these forms will also be available at registration).
- Medical/Physical form (2 pages). 2019 Medical/Physical Form
- Player Participant contract (parent and child must sign this form) FRONT AND BACK. 2019 Player/Participant Contract
- 2019 ID card (only available at registration).
- Parent Handbook
Any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org